Friday, October 17, 2014
Introduction
I am Oliver,and I come from China,I have an elder brother,it is lucky for me,most Chinese students do not have brothers or sisters,so they fell lonely.I like playing basketball in my spare time,reading is also my hobby.I arrived USA for two weeks,I come here to get better education.After the undergraduate study,I would like to get a master degree,and then I will go back to China and enjoy the time with my parents.I am a transfer to USA,so I will continue studying chemistry,maybe I am a modest man,I prefer to listen rather than speak,and if you have problems,tell me and I will try my best to help you, I am outgoing,making friends that comes from different cultures is an interesting thing,so let us enjoy the time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oliver,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your life with us. I am sure that you will prove to be a very good student.