Friday, November 7, 2014

home

       Home is not only a house,but also a place that you can complain your problems,share interesting things with your parents,a warm place to stay.You may have a lot of houses in your whole life,but the home maybe only one.You may will not cherish it until you miss it.And for me,the home means happy,warm,and family.
  I will never forget the smell of my home,the smell means mothers meal,I will never forget the smell that I smelled after the class,my mom usually cooked delicious food for me,and although I have been to a lot of places and enjoyed many kinds of food,but the only one that I missed is the mothers food,I do not think the food is more tasty,but you can feel the love from mother in the food.
 And if you come to my home,the first thing you saw a big fu on the wall,fu means lucky and happy in china,the color of it is red,and next thing you will see is a big brown sofa,it is very soft,i enjoy the time that i spend with my parents,we can share the interesting things together,on the sofa,my best memories are all there.
  And next,you can come into my house,my favorite things is the bed,it is about 2.2*2.2,because i always toss and turn in the evening,so I prefer the bigger one,and there is a x-box in my bedroom,on the weekends,my friend will come to my room and we can play together and share the delicious food that my mother cooked,it is really a nice time for us.And I really miss my friends very much,because when we are together,we can chat and complain the awful things that we have,but here,sometimes i will fell lonely,so maybe i should try to find friends here.
 Although we do not have a swimming pool,a gam in my house,there are my best memories there,and my family,the smell of love,I really miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment