Monday, November 3, 2014

the efactor

I think I am an enthusiastic person,and I think if you can think of  positive of the things,everyone can be an enthusiatic preson.But you must be sure that if  you have a trouble, you will change your mind and try to think about it in a possitive way.
We usually met some people that are more enthusiastic than others,how could they be?Every one will have difficulties,but someone  always try to solve the problems,but others will think the
y have no way to change it.So whether you are happy or not depends on you,you can change it.For example,if there is half bottle of water,someone may think that it still half of water,some may think there is just a half a half watter.
And I think no one was born as an enthusiastic man,what they heard and talked about,learned from others like brothers and parents.They became enthusiastic when they grow up.And also one can change to a enthusiastic person later.For instance,my brother was usually very sad,but recently,he prefer to think at a possitive way,that is good.


And also I can be a enthusiastic person,when in the morning that I get up,I will think today is another new day that I can start doing new things,learn about new things.and also when I have problems,I can ask my friends for help and if they have problems,I would like to help them too.If you are having problems,just think that if there is even worse things,in this way that you can put you in a happy way and enjoy solving the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment