Thursday, November 13, 2014

never be sad

 Here is a story,the only one person survived from a shipwreck was washed to a very small island,he prayed for god to rescue him,but because it is a small island and far away from the land,there is no ships will pass away,although he scanned the horizon for help,just saw nothing,and latter he decided to build a wooden house with the things he took from the ship,there are animals,so it is dangerous to sleep outside,a mall driftwood can help protect him from the elements.But one day after he scavenged the food,he arrived home to find his little hut in flames!what a bad thing it is,is there somethings that worse than it?All the thing he had was burned in the fire,he cried and thought the god left him alone,but the next day,he was awaken by the sound of a ship that was approaching the island,he would be rescued,he asked why they came to rescue him,they told him that it was because the smoke signal,it is easy to see in the night.Some times when people met something very bad,they will be upset and nervous,but they never think in a positive way and try to solve them.What they think are bad things and the result,why we do not think the processing of it,when the god close the door,do not forget open the window.I remembered something that happened on me,I was late for the school one day,I was very sad and think maybe I will be punished by the teacher,but when I arrived the school,I found a wallet on the street,so I picked it up and waited there,then gave it back to the owner,although I was punished by the teacher, I still feel good.

1 comment: